初中英语外研版九年级下册Module5 Look after yourself 单元练习
Yes, please. B.
Here you are. C.
In the library.
It doesn't matter. B.
It's cold. C.
Sounds boring. B.
I don't like it. C.
She is my aunt. B.
She is quiet. C.
She is a nurse.
6. Is Mike tall or short?
He is of medium height.
7. How was Lucy's weekend?
8. What's Steve's favorite sport?
9. Why can't Gina go to the party?
Because she has to look after her sister.
Because she has too much homework to do.
Because she has to meet her uncle at the airport.
10. How old is Amy's sister?
11. Where's the bank?
Behind the park. B.
Across from the park. C.
Next to the park.
12. Is Center Street far from here?
No, it isn't. B.
Yes, it is. C.
I don't know.
13. What will they do on Saturday evening?
Go to the park. B.
Go to the shop. C.
Go to the concert.
14. How many tickets do they have?
15. When will they meet?
16. What color was the dog?
17. What was wrong with the dog?
She was ill. B.
She was hungry. C.
Her leg was broken.
18. How did they bring the dog to the doctor for animals?
By car. B.
On foot. C.
19. What did Bill do to find the owner?
He put up signs in his neighborhood.
He called the Animal Helper Center.
He showed the picture of the dog on the Internet.
20. What was the name of the baby dog?
21. My daughter ? for me until I came back last night.
didn't wait B.
is waiting D.
22. Look! The workers ? a bridge over the river.
will build D.
23. My sister ? art when she grows up because she wants to be an artist.
is going to study
24. --- Long time no see! I think you ? a lot.
--- Yes. I used to be quiet, but now I'm outgoing.
will change B.
were changing C.
are changed D.
25. --- What were you doing when we were playing basketball yesterday afternoon?
--- I ? the classroom.
was cleaning B.
have cleaned C.
will clean D.
26. Jimmy ? an engineer when he ? up.
is; is going to grow
is going to be; grows
is going to be; is going to grow
27. --- What did your dad tell you, my baby?
--- He said the sun ? in the east.
went up B.
will go up C.
28. She ? for London next Monday.
is leaving C.
29. --- Is Tom at home?
--- No, he ? to the town.
has been B.
has gone C.
30. What ? you ? when the captain came in?
are; doing B.
did; do C.
31. The two sides failed to reach an a ?.
32. I e ? that I can spend my winter holiday in Hawaii.
33. I r ? two children to help me.
34. After putting most of his e ? into table tennis training, Ma Lin won the gold medal of Men's Singles at the Beijing Olympic Games.
35. The pollution causes great damage to our health and does h ? to plants and animals.
36. Our parents all ?(期待) we'll have a bright future.
37. Never shout at your parents even if you are not in ?(意见一致).
38. You should put your ?(努力) into your study.
39. The earth is our home. Everyone of us shouldn't do ?(伤害) to the environment.
40. He always keeps on doing ?(身体的) exercises in the park.
41. In order to watch the news on TV, he often ?(finish) his homework before 7 o'clock .
42. I've had the toy bear since I ?(be) a baby.
43. Listen! The birds ?(sing) in the trees.
44. They ?(not have) any classes next week.
45. We know each other well because we ?(be) friends since ten years ago,
46. This time yesterday Jack ?(mend) his bike.
47. English ?(speak) by many people in the world.
48. A present ?(give) to me by my friend yesterday.
49. A modern hospital ?(build) in this city next year.
50. Some of the swamps have been ?(pollute).
He runs so fast that I can't ? ? ? him.
? from other countries, people in Japan live a peaceful life after the earthquake.
Reading in the sun will ? ? ? your eyes.
So I ? ? ? to be on time when I meet my friends.
I have a bar of chocolate ? ? ? ?.
At the beginning of the new term, fourth-grade teacher, Qu Tingting, 56 ? that more students wore glasses when she entered the classroom at Tairi School in Shanghai.
Qu said eight of the 40 children in her class wore glasses. There were only four 57 ? the Spring Festival holiday in February.
\ 58 ? homework,\
\ 59 ?, but almost all of the children's parents tell 60 ? their kids use iPads after school,\
Eye tests showed that at Tairi School, fourth-grade students' eyesight(视力) has gotten worse on average (平均) since last term.
As more children 61 ? iPads, eye doctors reminded parents that the gadgets might damage(损害) children's eyesight. They told parents to stop children from 62 ? with digital gadgets.
A father said his nine-year-old son was always playing games on his iPad. The boy was unwilling to 63 ? even when the family had dinner together in a restaurant.
\ 64 ? when they see his little fingers moving here and there across the screen, 65 ? they don't know that he spends hours playing the games at home every day,\
lots of D.
were worried about B.
were interested in
were afraid of D.
were proud of
Parents have tried hard for years to make children go to bed on time. In Scotland, however, all the family will enjoy sweet dreams in the future, as pupils are taught how to sleep.
The project is
run by an organization called Sleep Scotland (睡眠苏格兰). In the class, students will be taught tips such as the importance of a regular bedtime and avoiding late night television. Parents and teachers will also be given reports to help teenagers to get good sleep.
According to a research in the UK, 25% teenagers are not getting enough sleep at night. They stay awake for hours after midnight to watch TV, play games or surf the Internet. It is one reason why students get angry easily, have trouble communicating with others and don't achieve at school.
All the schools offering sleep lessons reported that the project was very helpful. One 15--year--old teenager has taken a series of (一系列) the lessons and tried going to bed early after the lessons.
66. What does the underlined word \
67. Who is the sleep lesson for?
68. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
Most teenagers in the UK get angry easily.
Pupils in Scotland will sleep better than before.
Students will be told to avoid late- night television.
All the schools offering sleep lessons think the project is helpful.
69. Which of the following can be the best title of the passage?
Sleep in Class B.
Sleep Time D.
We think that our homes are the safest place to be. This isn't always true though. Every year in the UK nearly a million children under the age of 15 have to go to hospital after having an acci-dent at home. There are ways to improve the situation and be safe.
● Keep all knives away from children, so that they won't cut their fingers.
● Teach your children that the cooker is hot and they mustn't touch it, so that they won't burn their fingers.
● Don't leave matches lying about. Children could burn their fingers or start a fire.
● Cover all electrical outlets(接口) that are not in use to protect children from electric shocks.
Doors & Windows
● Don't leave anything near a window if children can climb on top of it.
● Fix safety glass in large windows and French doors so that they won't break if a child falls against them.
● Keep medicine and cleaning supplies out of reach of children, so that they won't be poisoned(中毒).
● Fix safety gates on all open stairways to avoid falls.
● Never leave anything on the stairs that someone can trip over.
70. The passage doesn't give any advice on ?.
knives and electrical outlets B.
the cooker and French doors
water and lights D.
cleaning supplies and stairs
71. To make sure children are safe at home, we need to ?.
put something near the windows
keep medicine away from them
hand out all the matches
fix no gates on open stairways
72. ? will most probably be interested in this passage.
The eagle has the longest life of its group. It can reach up to 70 years. But to reach this age, the eagle must make a hard and painful decision.
When an eagle reaches near 40, its short sharp beak becomes bent(弯曲的). Its long and once flexible(灵活的) talons can no longer catch animals or birds for food. And its old and heavy wings with thick feathers on its body make it difficult to fly. Then, the eagle has only two choices: to die or to go through a painful time of change which needs five months.
初中英语外研版九年级下册 Module5 Look after yourself 单元 练习一、听力(听力)(共 20 小题;共 20 分)听力理解(20 分) 一、情景反应。根据你所听到的句子......[本文更多相关]
外研版英语九年级下Module 5 Look after yourself单元检测试卷_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 Module 5 Look after yourself 20 . 1. A. I have never ......[本文更多相关]
外研版九年级下册模块练习 Module5 Look after yourself_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语九下模块练习 Module 5 Look after yourself! 模块任务 语言功能 单元标题......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下册Module5Lookafteryourself阅读理解专题练习(新版)外研版 - 畅游学海 敢搏风 浪誓教 金榜题 名。决 战高考 ,改变 命运。 凌风破 浪击长 空,擎 ......[本文更多相关]
初中英语学习材料 madeofjingetieji 外研版英语九年级下 Module 5 Look after yourself 单元检测试卷第一部分 听力(20 分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择恰当的答语,句子读两遍......[本文更多相关]
外研版英语九年级下册同步练习Module5 Look after yourself!—Unit3(有答案) - 1It will cost ___ 500 dollars.I can'......[本文更多相关]
2017外研版九年级下册MODULE 5 Look after yourself测试题及答案 - MODULE 5 Look after yourself!检测题 (时间:60 分钟;满分:10......[本文更多相关]
2016_2017学年九年级英语下册Module5Lookafteryourself阅读理解专题练习(新版)外研版 - M5 阅读理解专题练习 第一部分 (选自 2016 中考模拟题中的阅读理解......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下册 Module 5 Look after yourself单元测试题(无答案)(新版)外研版 - ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚 =^_^= 成就梦想 ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉......[本文更多相关]
外研版九年级英语下册 Module 5 Look after yourself Unit 3同步练习 - Unit 3 Ⅰ.根据句意及汉语提示完成句子 1.Eat less meat, and ......[本文更多相关]
外研版九年级下册分单元练习Module 6 Look after yourself_初三英语_英语_初中...5. It was really a s___ to hear that the factory would have to close......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下册 Module 5 Look after yourself单元测试题无答案新版外研版_其它课程_高中教育_教育专区。九年级英语下册 Module 5 Look after yourself单元测试题无......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下册Module5LookafteryourselfUnit1We’dbettergetyoutohospital同步练习(新版)外研版 - Module 5 Look after y......[本文更多相关]
2018外研版英语九年级下册Module 5《Look after yourself》(Unit 2)课后作业A - M5 Unit 2 一、单项选择 1.___ is thought......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下册Module5LookafteryourselfUnit2Getoffsofa同步练习(新版)外研版 - Module 5 Look after yourself Unit 2 G......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下册 Module 5 Rules and suggestions-Module 6 Look after yourself单元达标测试 外研版 - 外研版九年级英语下 Module ......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下册Module5LookafteryourselfUnit2Getoffthesofa同步练习新版外研版20170819121 - Unit 2 Get off the sofa ......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下册Module5Lookafteryourself综合能力演练(含解析)(新版)外研版 - 拼十年寒 窗挑灯 苦读不 畏难; 携双亲 期盼背 水勇战 定夺魁 。如果 你希望 ......[本文更多相关]
2019-2020年九年级英语下册Module5LookafteryourselfUnit2Getoffthesofa同步练习新版外研版 - 2019-2020 Module5Lookaft......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下册Module5Lookafteryourself教案(新版)外研版 - Module 5 Look after yourself 【教学目标】 Knowledge objectiv......[本文更多相关]
外研版九年级下册英语课文及翻译_英语_初中教育_教育...课文翻译:第5模块,规则和建议,第一单元,你们必须...module 6 Look after yourself! Unit 2 You should......[本文更多相关]
外研版九年级下册英语课文及翻译 - Module 1 Travel Unit 1 The fight was late 第一模块 、 旅游、第一单元......[本文更多相关]
小学五年级五年级上册 英语九年级 语文九年级上册 外研版九年级上 外研版九上英语 外研九年级下 外研九年级上复习 2011秋小学五年级语文上册教学工作总结 4.4 分......[本文更多相关]
九年级英语下配套练习册... 6页 九年级英语(人教...to 5.with the help of 6.look up 7.make up...四、1.cut yourself by accident 2.make her comfo......[本文更多相关]