外研版英语八年级(上) Module4 – Module6 检测试卷
Name____________ Class ____________ No.____________
片、查找资料，为大家制作出一部“年轻一代战力排行榜”，看看到底谁的功夫更高，谁又是行内最硬。 第八名王宝强 王宝强 宝宝的肌肉还是挺有范的 王宝强，1984年出生，6岁开始习武，8岁至14岁在少林寺做俗家弟子，在少林寺的6年里，王宝强学会了一些基本的少林功夫，在他拍摄的《士兵突击》，《一个人的武林》等影视作品中，都可以看出，他有一定的武术根基。但是由于身高体重的愿意，他的实战排名只能是第七。 第七名释小龙 释小龙参加综艺节目 释小龙现在主要走文艺范 释小龙，1988年出生，从两岁时拜少林寺住持释永信为师，成为一名少林俗家弟子。释小龙在少林寺学会了少林通臂拳、醉剑
( ) 1. Which is Tom’s favourite sport?
A. B. C.
( ) 2. How does David usually go to school?
A. B. C.
( ) 3. What kind of show do they want to watch?
A. B. C.
( ) 4. How did Alan spend his weekend?
A. B. C.
( ) 5. What are they going to eat tonight?
A. B. C.
6. Which animal are they talking about?
7.What does the woman think of the TV show?
A. It's very boring.
B. It's very interesting.
C. It’s very exciting.
8. What’s Susan’s favorite movie about?
A. Four girls and their friends.
B. Four boys and their friends.
C. Four girls and four boys. 9. Who made the movie? A. Guo Jingmin B. Han Han C. Jiang Fangzhou 10. What does man want to do?
A. To watch the movie next time.
B. To see Guo Jingming.
C. To go to the movies with Susan. 三、听独白，完成信息记录表。（10分）
( ) 11. A. Blue B. Killer C. White ( ) 12. A. largest B. smartest C. smallest ( ) 13. A. 300 B. 200 C. 400 ( ) 14. A. History B. Population C. Situation ( ) 15. A. doing research B. developing plans C. building zoos
( ) 16. ________ is not right to kill wild animals for their meat.
D . He ( ) 17. This is ______ building in our city. You can see most of the city from the top of it.
C. the taller
D. the tallest
( ) 18. — The little girl ______ her seat to an old man on the bus.
—What a kind girl! A. brought
( ) 19. Boys and girls, now let’s ______ to our new friend, Lucy!
A. give a welcome
B. make good friends
C. get along well
D. take some photos
( ) 20. His mother is ill in hospital. So he has to ______his grandparents.
A. look for
B. look at
C. look after
D. look forward to ( ) 21. My father got up very early when he was a student because his home was ______his school.
A. far from
B. farther from
C. close to
D. closer to
( ) 22. ______by yourself before class is very important if you want to do better in your study.
D. Eating ( ) 23. My mother likes her job very much. The busier she is, ______she will be. A. the happier
B. the happiest
C. the sadder
D. the saddest
( ) 24. —Do you know Lin Shuhao?
Name: The 11 Whale
Size: It ’s the 12 animal in the world, about 30 metres long and 13 tons (吨) heavy.
14 : They are in danger, because people kill them to get their oil (油).
There are only about 3000 left now.
Help: The government is 15 in order to protect them.
—Yes. He is one of ______basketball players in the NBA.
B. more popular
C. the most popular
( ) 25. We are all here______ Mary. She is at home.
( ) 26. My brother was _____playing the piano and he always play it when he was free.
A. interested in
B. looking forward to
C. afraid of
D. better at
( ) 27. We should protect the animals ______ danger.
( ) 28. She went to the information desk to ______ more information about the trip.
A. find out
B. take out
C. put out
D. look out
( ) 29. —______ do you plan to stay in Beijing?
—For five days.
C. How long
D. How often
( ) 30.—Why not go to the Lao She Teahouse with me?
A. Never mind.
B. No idea.
C. Good idea.
D. Sorry to hear that.
When people think of tigers, they think they are strong and dangerous. They are called
the king of forests. But now, the big animal is calling for our 31 . They are larger than
32 other kind of tigers and they wear the lightest orange 33 . They can live to be 20
years old and 34 produce two to four small tigers once. In the past 70 years, the
number of Siberian tigers (东北虎) went from 300 to less than 22. Siberian tigers are in great
danger. If the 35 doesn’t do anything, it's quite possible that there will be no more
Siberian tigers in China in ten to twenty years.
There are many reasons that why they are in danger. Forests are getting 36 because people cut down trees to build houses and people kill them for their beautiful orange coat and their bones. Wild animals, such as red deer and wild pigs, are the main 37 of the tigers. The hunting of these animals is the greatest threat (威胁) to tigers. So the most important thing is to save the animals that tigers eat. 38 protect wild tigers, we need to call on more people to stop eating and hunting wild animals.
In order to protect wild tigers in the next ten years, the World Wildlife Fund starts a 39 . It wants to save wild tigers and stop the tiger hunting and killing. China, together with twelve other 40 , has joined in.
( ) 31. A. help B. need C. advice D. chance
( ) 32. A. some B. many C. any D. each
( ) 33. A. shirt B. shoes C. coat D. jacket
( ) 34. A. they B. it C. you D. we
( ) 35. A. zoo B. club C. school D. government
( ) 36. A. larger B. smaller C. better D. older
( ) 37. A. friends B. food C. fans D. family
( ) 38. A. To B. For C. With D. At
( ) 39. A. lesson B. match C. plan D. situation
( ) 40. A. cities B. provinces C. countries D. teams
Here are some interesting places for you to enjoy yourself in while you are staying in Beijing.
( ) 41. Guo Degang is the host of _______.
A. De Yun She
B. Poly Theater
C. Chaoyang Theater
D. Beijing Opera( ) 42. Daming’s grandparents
De Yun She Here you can enjoy xiangsheng, or cross talk. I t’s a great place to take in som e
of Beijing’s traditional culture. The famous xiangsheng star Guo Degang
hosts(主办). See more information from the website. Call us to book tickets.
Time: 10:30 am—9:30 pm Wednesday to Sunday Tel: 5840-7676
Price: About 200 yuan each adult and half price for children under 14
Poly Theater Poly Theater holding up to 1,500 people hosts performances including
international musicals, ballet, modern dance, concerts and Chinese plays. You
can book your tickets online. See more information from the website.
Time: 7:30 pm—11:00 pm Seven days a week Tel: 6500-1188
Price: About 300 yuan each adult and free for children under 8
Website: www. polytheater.com
Chaoyang Theater This theater often hosts performances of traditional Chinese acrobatics (杂技),
Beijing Opera and cross talk. The wonderful Chineseacrobatic show is a
must-see for anyone coming through Beijing. If you want to know what is on
tonight, click us.
Time: 8:30 am—8:30 pm Every day except Monday Tel: 6507-9847
Price: About 80 each and half price for old people over 70
are both 80 years old, and they want to see Beijing Opera in Chaoyang Theater. How much will it cost?
A. 80 yuan
B. 160 yuan
C. 120 yuan
D. It’s free.( ) 43. From which website can we get the information about Chinese plays?
D. www.bjcyjc.com( ) 44.Two Americans want to see traditional Chinese acrobatics. Where can they go?
A. De Yun She
B. Poly Theater
C. Chaoyang Theater
D. I don’t know.
( ) 45. What does the passage mainly tell us?
A. Chinese traditional culture is better than that of foreign countries.
B. People in Beijing has more enjoyable lives than the people in other places in China.
C. When staying in Beijing, you won’t feel bored because there are some interesting places to enjoy yourself.
D. These places are the best choices for you to have fun in Beijing.
Plenty of you know well about the Harry Potter books, but you may not know who wrote these wonderful books. They are by a woman called J. K. Rowling. She was born on July 31th, 1965 in Bristol, the UK. She has one sister who is two years younger than her. The girls loved listening to their father reading bedtime stories to them. They especially loved stories about magical worlds. Rowling wrote her first story, called Rabbit, at the age of six.
On a long train trip in the summer of 1990, the idea came to her of a boy who has magic but doesn't know it.
In 1992, Rowling began to teach English. She spent much time finishing the first Harry Potter book for young readers. It came out in June 1997. To her surprise, the book was greatly successful. The film came out in November 2001. Now Harry Potter series is popular with people of all ages and about 60 million books were sold in 200 countries.
Why has the series been so successful? There are a few things. Harry lives in modern England. He's also a very common boy: polite, friendly and clever. So, when other children read about Harry, they can think of being like him.
J. K. Rowling is very happy with the success and she's really enjoying life. She says she will go on living a quiet life with her daughter Jessica and writing children's books. (
) 46. J. K. Rowling _________. A. met a boy called Harry on a train trip
B. loved listening to stories when she was very young
C. got the idea of writing Harry Potter from her father's stories
D. wrote her first story after she began to teach English ( ) 47. The first Harry Potter book came out _________.
A. in 1992
B. in the summer of 1990
C. in June 1997
D. in November 2001
) 48. The Harry Potter series is _________.
A. only popular with young people
B. for her daughter, Jessica
C. only popular in England
D. about a young boy with magic
) 49. J. K. Rowling is successful, and she _________.
A. likes to travel all over the world with her daughter
B. is the richest woman in England
C. is excited about her success every day
D. is still writing stories for children (
) 50. The best title of the passage is ________.
A. English Magical Stories
B. J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter Series
C. Harry Potter-A Boy with Magic
D. Successful Way-Writing Stories
are the results of the student after-school activity survey in our school. All the students watch TV after school and most students surf the internet. Only a small number of students do ho usework. Many students don’t like to be with their parents. However, half the students say they like spending time with friends when they have no classes. Most of them can finish their homework, but only about 25℅ students do some reading by themselves
(51.______) (52.______) (53.______) (54.______) (55.______)
英语周报外研版 Book 6 Module4 答案 【急】
Book 6 Module 4 参*及部分解析
1-5 BCBAA 6-10 CBACA
11-15 BABCB 16-20 ACBAB
21-25 CACDA 26-30 CBBCD
31-35 DABDB 36-40 ACABD
41-45 DBCAB 46-50 CCBDA
51-55 BADCD 56-60 CBACB
61-65 ADABD 66-70 AABBC
76. A dog bumped into her and caused her to fall.
77. He / She was near / close by (the dog).
78. Her knee and her lower leg.
79. She walks with a stick.
80. Because people keep vast dogs and can’t control them.
81. ... I am really ... am → are
82. ... so much things ... much → many
83. ... can have picnic ... picnic前加a
84. ... lake in where ... 去掉in 或where → which
85. ... until you like. until → if
86. ... different in your ... in → from
87. ... is unchangeable. unchangeable → changeable
88. ... weather or a raincoat ... or → and
89. Beside, the roads ... Beside → Besides
90.We hoped that ... hoped → hope
One possible version:
Lang Lang, who was born in Shenyang, Liaoning Province on June 14, 1982, is a world-famous pianist.
Lang Lang began to learn to play the piano at the age of three and he won first place at the fourth International Competition for Young Pianists in Germany at 11. When he was 14, he began his professional pianist career. He was named as one of 20 Young People Who Will Change the World by the Teen People magazine in 2003. Lang Lang is the youngest piano master in the world and he has been working to introduce classical music as well as Chinese music all over the world.
Lang Lang's great success was due to his gift and his hard work. We can learn much from him.
21. C。all of a sudden 突然间；burst into laughter突然笑起来。
22. A。hold 与句子主语The 2013 Chinese Film Festival 之间是逻辑上的动宾关系，且hold 所表示的动作已完成，故用held 作后置定语。
23. C。由Mike's illness proved not to be as serious as we had thought 可知应选relief。to one's relief令某人宽慰的是。
24. D。空格处引导定语从句修饰先行词people，且关系词作介词of 的宾语，故用whom。
25. A。题意：这位导演一听到对他的电影的批评就生气了。the moment 意为“一……就”，引导时间状语从句。
27. B。由No 及This is the entrance to the supermarket 可知“不可以把车停这里”，故用mustn't。
28. B。I had to take my baby to hospital 是I couldn't go to your party 的原因，故选therefore（因此）。
29. C。由without payment 可知voluntary（志愿的，义务的）符合题意。
30. D。由bought 及will arrive next week 可知，expect 表示的动作发生在过去，且持续到现在并有可能持续下去，故用现在完成进行时。
31. D。由We have been busy with our work for months 可知“我们打算到海滩放松一下（relax）”。
32. A。sb. is said 后需跟动词不定式，且由No可知，西蒙已经离开了舞台，即leave 所表示的动作发生在is said 之前，故用不定式的完成式。
33. B。由Elderly people sometimes solve problems wisely 可知“他们有很多个人经验可利用（draw upon）”
34. D。题意：除了（In addition to）问问题外，小孩子们也通过观察大人（的行为）来学习。
35. B。由It's not that cold outside 可知，答话者在说服对方一起去购物，故选come on，表示劝说。完形填空：话题：人际关系本文是记叙文。围墙上的一句话激励了作者，改变了他的生活。
36. A。由下文的write something on the wall for someone else to see 可知，这些话是写在了“墙（wall）”上。
37. C。由上文的I was walking home from school 可知，这所房子是作者放学回家的必“经（passing）”之路。38. A。由下文的brightened my day 可知，作者这一天过得很“糟糕（bad）”。
39. B。40. D。由上下文语境可知，作者“决定（decided）”在墙上写一些东西来激励别人，故作者“停下（stopped）”去写了一则语录。
41. D。由上文的same handwriting 可知，新增加的语录与“第一个（first）”笔迹相同。
42. B。由下文的the old man in his front yard可知。
43. C。由下文的writing on his wall 可知，这位老人是房子的主人，故选C项。
44. A。由下文的he would be mad at me可知，作者很“害怕（afraid）”。
48. B。49. D。由下文的afraid to go back to the wall 可知，老人什么也“没（Without）”说就回去了，这让作者有一段时间感到很“恐惧（terrified）”。
50. A。51. B。由下文可知，当作者再回去时“看到（noticed）”墙上只有两个字，笔迹与之前的完全“不同（different）”。
52. A。由下文的He beckoned me over 可知，作者“看见（saw）”老人在他的前院。
53. D。54. C。由上文中老人主动跟作者打招呼及he's glad to see 可知，墙上的语录对老人有所“启发（inspiring）”，他很高兴看到现在的年轻人还有“ 价值观（ values）”。
56. C。细节理解题。根据第二段中的she did not realize his musical gifts until he was at a friend's party and started to play a nursery rhyme on the piano 可知，直到儿子在派对上弹奏了一首儿歌，Marc 的母亲才意识到儿子确实有音乐天赋。
57. B。细节理解题。根据第二、三、四段中的时间点six months of age，he was two，he was five，he was just six and a half，at the age of six 可知。
58. A。推理判断题。根据第一段中的He has learned two musical instruments 可知，他弹琴弹得好，大提琴拉得也不错。
59. C。推理判断题。由文章首句可知他很有才华；由最后一段中的practices between 5-6 hours a day可知他很勤奋。B篇（文学）
60. B。细节理解题。根据Kizzy Ann Stamps这本书中介绍的they become more open-minded and friendly可知。
61. A。细节理解题。根据Better to Wish 这本书中介绍的People of all ages can enjoy the book可知。
63. A。细节理解题。根据第一段中的Celebrated yearly on the first Sunday of May 可知。
64. B。段落大意题。根据第五段中的bringing joy 和helps stretch muscles and make us happy — This in turn, helps reduce stress, which is the cause of many diseases 可知，这些都是上爱笑瑜伽班的好处。
65. D。细节理解题。根据第六段中的in an attempt to spread the cheer to non-yogis 可知。
67. A。推理判断题。根据第一段中的I wish that ... from each other 可知，莫尔斯想第一时间告诉母亲他已平安到达伦敦，但是远隔3000 英里，他们要等四周才能收到彼此的信件。由此可知，莫尔斯应该会认为写信沟通的方式不够方便。
68. B。细节理解题。根据第二段中的But there was hardly any demand in the United States for history painting 可知，当时美国对于历史题材的油画需求量很小。故选B。
1-5 DABBC 6-10 AADCD 11-15 BACCB 16-20 BACDD
1. D。由the heavy falling snow 可以推断，那天下着大雪，作者的父亲开车非常“小心（carefully）”。
2. A。3. B。由上下文语境可知，我们在壕沟里“发现了（noticed）”一辆汽车，感到很“吃惊（surprise）”。
5. C。由第二段中的the abandoned car 可知，那辆车应该是“空的（empty）”，车主不见了。
9. C。由于私闯他人住宅，这家人开始向主人“致歉（apologizing for）”。
10. D。作者的母亲对陌生来客进屋并不介意。她知道他们也是“不得不（had to）”这样做。
11. B。由第一段中的the lights were on 可知，当时时间是晚上。外面下着雪，很“自然（natural）”，这一家人会留宿。
13. C。14. C。由第一段中的our farmhouse— the only one for miles 可知，作者的家在农场里，周围几英里都没有其他人家。这种“农场（Farm）”生活对两个孩子来说很孤独，他俩总是很欢迎其他男孩子的“陪伴（company）”。
15. B。16. B。夜里外面下了暴雪。“显然（obvious）”，早上客人们没有办法“继续（continue）”他们的旅行了。
19. D。20. D。作者新伙伴的父亲也回到他们的“车（car）”里，取出了圣诞礼物，准备送给作者一家。他做的事情和作者母亲所做的是“一样的（same）”。
1. B。细节理解题。根据第二段中的the number of angry faces has increased 可知，乐高玩具世界里消极的表情越来越多。
2. A。细节理解题。根据第四段中的but from 1989 ... new themes were added to the range 可知，乐高公司从1989 年开始在玩具系列中加入新的主题。
3. A。推理判断题。根据倒数第三段中的But there were risks ... according to the study 可推断，Bartneck 对乐高玩具的愤怒表情感到担忧。第二段中的giving rise to concerns that children could be affected by the negativity of the toys 也可作为推断依据。
4. C。细节理解题。由最后一段中的every toy developed ... were also consulted 可知，Trangbæk 意在说明，他们公司的产品都是在调查研究的基础上生产的。