Lesson 1 A Matter of Taste测试
When the Titanic was built, people thought it would never s_____. However, this passenger ship surprised everyone when it sank on its first j_____.
The Titanic was built in Belfast, Ireland. Its m_____ spent a great deal of money building the ship. When it was finished, it was the l______ and most comfortable ship ever built.
The Titanic set sail on April 1912. “I had wanted to set f_____ on the Titanic ever since it was built,” said Molly Brown, a Titanic survivor. “I never thought it would sink!”
O______ 13th April, the Titanic was sailing at full s_____ towards New York. The c_____ had received warnings about icebergs all day, but had paid little a _____ to the warnings.
At 2:20 am, the Titanic sank into the sea. It had hit an i______ just over two hours before. Of the 2,200 people on the ship, only 705 survived.
1. –It’s getting late. I’m afraid I must be going now.
A. Take it easy B. Go slowly C. Stay longer D. See you
2. When first ____ to the market, these products enjoyed great success.
A. inducing B. introduced C. introduce D. being introduced
3. We needed a new cupboard for the kitchen. So Peter made ______ from some wood we had.
A. it B. one C. himself D. another
4. Paul had to write a history paper, _____ he couldn’t find time to do it.
A. but B. so C. because D. if
5. –What’s that terrible noise?
--The neighbours _____ for a party.
A. have prepared B. are preparing C. prepare D. will prepare
6. Last night Tom lay in bed, trying to read, but he ____ himself reading the same page.
A. had B. found C. caught D. felt
7. Washington, a state in the USA, was named ____ the first president George Washington.[
A. in honour of B. in favour of C. by means of D. instead of
8. They said good-bye, little knowing that they _____ again.
A. were never met B. were never to meet
C. were to never meet D. were never going to meet
9. The great use of the school education is not so much to teach you things _____ to teach the art of learning.
A. rather than B. like C. as D. nor
10. –International Bank Corporation. Good afternoon.
--Good afternoon. Mr Henry Chalmers, please.
I’m sorry, sir, _____. We open again at 9:30 n Monday morning.
A. but the bank’s closed B. but Mr Henry Chalmers
2017_2018学年高中英语Unit6Design6.3Lesson3ChinesePaperArt习题北师大版必修2_...答案 at 6We should learn 答案 to save 三、根据汉语提示补全句子 1 元宵节...[本文更多相关]
北师大版高中英语选修六Unit 18《Beauty》(Lesson 1)配套练习 - 试卷教案 Warm-up & Lesson 1 What Is Beauty? Ⅰ.根据句意及汉语或首...[本文更多相关]
北师大版高一上unit6《design》(lesson 1)word测试[www.edudown.net] - 淖堂 朗速购捻湛晋 眺腊丙阔碌 葛摩巍垒洲揉 稍碳奎队哗 王溅叛颊囤猿 癸床男...[本文更多相关]
2018高中英语Unit6Design63Lesson3ChinesePaperArt习题北师大版2!_高考_高中教育_...Lesson 3 Chinese Paper Art 即时检测 一、从课文中找出意义相近的句子 1Chen ...[本文更多相关]