’2020年北师大版英语高一下册Module 4《Unit 11 The Media》
Time Allocation: 3 periods
1. To practise identifying the type of newspaper an article is from.
2. To read three newspaper articles.
3. To create a headline for an article from newspaper.
Teaching Importances :
1. To master the Key Words and some useful expressions
2. To read and sumarize the first two passages
3. To read Text C and answer the questions of Ex.
Teaching Difficult Points:
1. To read and sumarize the first two passages
2. To read the text and answer the questions by students themselves.
ing-and-answering activity to check the Ss’ understanding of the text.
2.Individual, pair or group work to finish each task.
Teaching Aids: multimedia
StepⅠ.Greeting and leading in
Lead the whole class to have a quick look at the objectives and be clear what we are going to do in this period.
T: Now, I have a note in my hand. There are some easy words in it for you. Please make them in correct order. That means making up a sentence with them. Let’s see who will be the first!
S: What is in the papers?
T: Yeah! You’ve got the answer. It’s just the topic for us to talk about today---What’s in the papers? Do you have a habit of reading newspaper to update yourself what happened around?
T: Good! I’m glad to hear that. Reading is good for us. We can benefit a lot from it. So can you remember what the types of report are in newspapers?
S: Social affairs, political issues, business, sports events, entertainments, etc.
T: I have collected some headlines for you. Please identify the types of the report. Let’s check whether you are a good reader. (Show them on the screen.)
1.China, Germany sign 19 deals
2. Tang Jiaxuan meets Annan
3. 2005 Laureus awards go to Federer, Kostelic
4. Gong Li tops beauty list; Li Yuchun follows Answers:
1. business & political issues
2. political issues
3. sports events
4. entertainment T: Have a look at all the news again, can you give brief information about the news according to the headlines?
Step Ⅲ. Read to learn
Good! From the above, we can see that headlines play an important role in news. Next time if you want to save your time, you can just scan the headlines. And today we will have a look at three articles in newspaper.
1. Do Ex.
2. Read the newspaper articles and match them with the headlines.
Answers: 1) Text A 2) Text C 3) Text B
北师大版英语高一下册Module 4《Unit 11 The Media》(lesson1第一课时)word教案 - 英语:Unit11 Lesson 1 World N ews 第一课时教案(...[本文更多相关]
Unit 11 THE MEDIA Lesson 2 Paparazzi 教学设计2-优质公开课-北师大必修4精品_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Unit 11 THE MEDIA Lesson 2 The Paparazzi ...[本文更多相关]