第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题
1. What kind of pet does the woman suggest?A. A dog. B. A fish. C. A cat.
2. Which place is the woman looking for?A. A grocery store. B. A movie theater. C. The railway station.
3. What did the man buy for the woman’s birthday?A. A fruit cake. B. Some apple pies. C. A bunch of flowers.
4. What is the relationship between the speakers?A. Classmates. B. Parent and child. C. Teacher and student.
5. Where is the woman?A. In a car. B. In a lift. C. In a bookstore.
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分22.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有 2 至 4 个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有 5 秒钟的 时间阅读各个小题；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 7 题。
6. What does the man offer to do for the woman?A. Stay home with her.
B. Make her some food.
C. Drive her to a friend’s house.
7. How did the woman probab
ly get sick?A. From John. B. From the man. C. From her colleague.
听第 7 段材料, 回答第 8 至 9 题。
8. What does the woman probably do for a living?A. She owns a restaurant.
B. She runs a clothing shop.
C. She works in a shoe store.
9. What does the man want the woman to do?A. Lend him some money.
B. Talk to his father for him.
C. Buy him some new T-shirts.
听第 8 段材料, 回答第 10 至 12 题。
10. What day is it today?A. Monday. B. Tuesday. C. Sunday.
11. What is the woman planning to do tomorrow?A. See her dentist. B. Attend a meeting. C. Join the book club.
12. How many kinds of membership cards are mentioned by the man?A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
听第 9 段材料, 回答第 13 至 16 题。
13. Where was probably the man when he lost Milo?A. In a park. B. In a café. C. In a car.
14. What does Milo look like?A. He has short hair.
B. He’s about 14 pounds.
’s black with white spots.
15. Where does the woman tell the man to look first?A. Farther out. B. To the left. C. To the right.
16. What do the speakers decide to do in the end?A. Call the police for help.
B. Drive around to look for Milo.
C. Run for a couple of blocks.
听第 10 段材料, 回答第 17 至 20 题。
17. Who is the speaker?A. Ellen. B. Jenny. C. Maria.
18. When is the rain expected to stop?A. On Sunday afternoon.
B. On Tuesday afternoon.
C. On Thursday night.
19. What was today’s temperature?A. In the low 70s.
B. Around 50 degrees.
C. Around 45 degrees.
20. What time of year is it?A. Spring.
I was born in a family of five children．As the youngest child，I didn't have many new clothes．Though my parents worked very hard，we could hardly make ends meet．The only time we would get new clothes was at Christmas．
The family across the street lived a much better life．Their two daughters were often seen wearing new dresses．The younger girl named Anna was of my age．One afternoon，she walked on the street wearing a beautiful white dress．She looked like an angel in that dress．I，with many little girls，followed her．We just couldn't keep our eyes off her dress．We all wished we would have such a dr
ess one day．
That day，I told my mother I wanted a dress like that，my mum frowned （皱眉）．She thought a beautiful dress like that must cost an arm and a leg，but my mum kept that in mind．She worked five days a week at that time，but when Christmas was approaching，she worked even on Saturdays．She was working for longer time in order to buy me the dress．
However，seven days before Christmas，I changed my mind．On Anna's birthday，I was invited to her home．After that party，I asked if I could try on her white dress．\，\，\．\．How could she give such a beautiful dress to someone else？After trying it on，I knew why．
That dress looked very beautiful，but it was uncomfortable to wear．In fact，my back was quite itchy （痒的） after I put it on．From then on，I stopped admiring what others had as they may not be as good as we thought．
21．What can we know from the underlined sentence \？ A．The writer's family lived a hard life．
B．The writer's parents worked very hard．
C．The writer's family met at the end of month．
D．The writer felt sorry for her parents' hard work．
22．What happened to the writer when she was a little girl？ A．She didn't like new clothes．
B．She couldn't see her parents．
C．She couldn't get whatever she liked．
D．She didn't like Christmas at all．
23．Why did the writer's mum start working on Saturdays？． A．Because she wanted to buy herself a new dress．
B．Because she had to buy her five children expensive gifts．