1.Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Silver? (Yes, thanks doctor. But I still feel dizzy)
2. Are there any good shows on TV tonight? (-Titanic is on the movie channel)
5.Are there any drug-stores around here?, it isn’t)
6.Are you sure about that? (Oh, yes, I’m absolutely positive)
7.ou on holidau here? (-No, we aren’t,We live here)Afternoon, sir. Where to? (Please get me to the airport)
3Are you going on holiday for a long time?— __ No. Only a couple of days.___
3.Ami , I want this report typed today. (It’ll be ready in the afternoon, sir)
19.Afternoon, sir. Where to?A__ Please get me to the airport?? __________.
8.Could you please tell me how to get to the nearest bus stop? (It’s on the right corner just ahead)
1. Could you help me with my physics, please?D. Sorry I can’t. I have to go to a meeting right now.
3. Could I borrow your car for a few days?_ C. Sure, here you are. Enjoy your journey.
11.Could I thak to Prof. Lee? (Yes, speaking)
12.Can you help me clear up the mess? (No problem)
13Can you tell me where I can park the car? (Well, just over there)
10.Can you tell me how much a T-shirt like this costs? (About forty-five dollars)
4Can you turn down the radio, please?－A. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize it was that loud
9.Can I help you to get it down? (Thanks. It’s so nice of you)
20. Can I help you to get it down????? — ????????C??Thanks. It’s so nice of you???????????.
9. Doctor, I don’t feel well. —_____ What’s the matter? ___________
14.Don’t take too long at the coffee shop. It’s 14:15. (I see .We have 30 minutes left)
15.Do you think the exam will be put off? (Not likely)
16.Do you mind if I read the newspaper on the table? (Go ahead, please)
9. Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the post office?A. Don’t ask that.
17.Excuse me, does this bus go to the bookstore? (No. you’d change at the next stop)
18.Excuse me .Is this table taken? (Yeah. I’m saving these seats for friends)
19.Excuse me, when is the next flight from London due to arrive? (In half an hour)
20.Excuse me, I didn’t mean to bother you (That’s quite all right)
21.Excuse me, which is the express train to Tokyo? (On you right. It’ll leave in 5 minutes)
22.Excuse me, which bus goes to the city museum? (You can take No.102 bus)
5. Excuse me, how much is the jacket?—It’s 499 Yuan. __ D. Would you like to try it on?
23.Go that way and take a seat. (Yes,that’s a good way)
1Good morning, John . How are you doing?- C：Not so bad. And you?_
3Good-bye for now. - ___ C：See you.
25.Help yourself to the steak, Maggie (Thanks you, Helen. It’s been a nice dinner)
6. —Hello, may I talk to the director now?A. Sorry, he is busy at the moment.__________
30.Have you got a table for four, Waiter? (Yes, sure. This way, please)
26.Have you ever been to Tokyo? (No, but I hope to go there next year)
27.Have a nice holiday, Ted (Thank you ,and you too)
9. Haven’t seen you for ages! What are you busy doing now? —_D I am working part time in a bookshop, you know.__
1.Hi, welcome back! Had a nice trip?—__A_ Oh, fantastic! Fresh air, and sunshine every day _
2.Hi, Tom, how’s everything with you?—__B Hm, not too bad __, and how are you?
28.Hello! Can I get a seat on the 8 pm flight to Detroit? (I’m sorry, but it’s completely booked)
4、Hello, I'm Harry Potter.- Hello, my name is Charles Green, but ___ C：call me Charles ___.
6. Hello, could I speak to Don please?-B Who’s speaking
1. Hello, may I talk to the headmaster now?－C sorry, he is busy at the moment _
6. —Hello, I’m Harry Potter.—Hello, my name is Charles Green, but ___C call me Charles ___.
29.Hurry up, the lecture begins at 2:00 (Don’t worry. we’ve got 20 minutes)
31.Hey, Barara.You look so pale (I’m iust getting over the flu)
32.How much is it altogether? (It’s free)
24.How’s the movie? Interesting? (Far from. I should have stayed home watching TV)
33.How long will you be away from Italy? (About a month)
34.How often do you have listening classes in a week? (Every Monday and Friday)
35.How was the iourney to London? (It went very well)
36.How are you this morning? (Very well, thank you)
2 How do you do? - ____ B：How do you do? _____
3How are you？__-Very well, thank you. And you?
How are you, Bob?—_ I’m fine. Thank you.___ Ted.
6. How long have your parents been in Paris?Well, they got there last Wednesday. So about a week.
7. How often do you go dancing?C. Every other day. ___________
9. How about going to dinner at the Mexican restaurant tonight?C. That’s great!
1.How often do you take the medicine?— __Every _four hours.
5. How did Tom learn Arabic?―_ By taking a course.____
8. How’s the movie? Interesting??—B Far from. I should have stayed home watching TV
7. —I was worried about my maths, but Mr. Brown gave me an A.-- Congratulations! That’s a difficult course.________
54.I have got a pain in my neck (I’m sorry to hear that)
44.I have an appointment with Dr.Johnson (Please wait for a minute.He is busy now)
45.I’ve got 2 tickets for the match,Shall we go and watch it together? (Why not?Let’s go)
40.I’ve ordered pizza and salad. What else do you want? (A beer is fine for me. I’m not hungry yet)
47.I haven’t seen Belly for 10 years. (Neither have I)
53.I’d like to know if everybody is here (Everyone except Tom)
5. I'd like to buy a TV of high quality.— _____ We have several models to be chosen _______.
8. I’m terribly sorry that I’ve spilled some coffee on the carpet.—_______ It doesn’t matter _____________
I’m sorry. I lost the key. . Well, it’s OK. _________
41.I’m sorry to be late. Thank you for waiting. (Oh. I don’t mind. I ‘ve been here 10 minutes)
42.I’m trying to call Marie, but there’s no answer. (Really? Maybe she’s out)
60.I’m sorry I’ve returned your book late (That’s all right)
43.I wonder of you could help me. (Of course)
59.I wonder if Tim could control the situation (Well , if he can’t control it no one can).
7. I think he is an honest man.———— Yes, so do I.
57.I think the internet is very helpful. (Yes, so do I)
58.I hope the weather will fine tomorrow (I hope so too)
37.I wish you success in your career. (The same to you)
1、I failed the maths exam again. -- _ B：What a pity!
38.I heard your motorcar was stolen. (Mine wasn’t but Bill’s was)
39.I’m sorry. Bob’s not in his office (Can you take a message for me)
3. It’s rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? B. No, go ahead. _46.I don’t think I’m late Excuse me, what’s the time? (Itsays 8:00. But it’s 5 minutes slow)
48.I don’t like the sports porgrams on Sundays (Neither do I)
61.I really enjoy pop music, What’s your favorite? (Well, actually I like classical music)
55.I feel quite ill (You’d better have a rest)
52.Is my TV program disturbing you? (Yes, I’m trying to write my paper)
56.Is there anything I can do for you? (Yes, It’s very kind of you)
50.Is there anything serious,doctor? (No.Just atay in bed and drink more water)
5、Is it possible for you to work late tonight? - ___ I think so.___
12.Is this the motel you mentioned?—A Yes, it’s as quiet asweexpected?.
51.It is a great race! Do you agree? (Yes, it’s teally exciting)
3. It’s good to have seen you again. Bye!—— __ Good luck. _______.
3. It’s rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? B. No, go ahead. _
49.In my opinion,you’d better take a couple of days off. (I’ll take your advice)
62.Linda, can you give me a lift after work? (No problem. We go the same direction)
63.Look,25% off.The $2,500 camera is on sale today. (Yeah, a surprising bargain. I’ll buy it)
64.Let me help you carry this. (That’s OK,I can manage)
t’s take a walk. -- C?.Yes,please11.
65.May I speak to Jack please? (I’m better turn it off)
66.May I know your address? (Sure. Here you are)
68.May I help you, madam? (Yes, I’d like 2 kilos of oranges)
69.My camera isn’t working properly. (Mabey there’s something wrong with it)
70.May Iuse your bike to go shopping? (Certainly)
7. --May I know your address?-- A Sure. Here you are
6. May I see your ticket, please?————Here it is. （Sure. ）
4. My wallet was stolen.——— ___ That’s terrible _____
67.Mrs.Johnson, I’ve come to say good-bye. (That’s OK)
10. —Marilyn, I’m afraid I have to be leaving now.—__B_ Oh, so early? _
71.Northwestern Airlines. May I help you? (Yes, I’d like some information about morning …)
2、－Nice to meet you. －_ C：Nice to meet you, too.____
3．－Oh, sorry to bother you.－C. That’s okay
72.Oh, the box is too heavy. (Can I help you to carry it)
73.Please tell David not to drink too much (It’s time for lunch)
74.Please give me a hand ,won’t you? (No problem)
75.So sorry to trouble you. (It’s your fault)
76.Sam,this is my firend Jane (Glad to meet you, Jane)
4.Speaker A: I've got a fever and a really bad headache.Speaker B: Oh, that's too bad. Why don't you take some aspirin?_____
4. —Thank you for inviting me.___ C. Thank you for coming
1. That’s a beautiful dress you have on!—__A_ Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday. __
77.Thanks a lot. You’ve gone to so much trouble. (It’s no trouble at all)
10.Tom, I’ve got married.———— _ You got married! Congratulation, Bob. __________
1.Thanks for your help. —___A_ My pleasure.__
78.Would you like a tea? (Yes, please)
84.Would you like to order now? (Yes. I’d like a fish and a soup)
81.Would you like to see the menu? (No, thanks. I already know what to order)
13. －Would you like to have dinner with us this evening? －B.Sorry, but this evening I have to go to the airport to meet my parents?.
5. Would you mind if I open the window for a better view?- C Of course not
82.Will you go on a picnic with us tomorrow? (Sorry, I have an appointment with dr.Brown.)
94Will you have some dessert, Judy? (No, thank you. I’m on a diet)
90.Will you please turn down the TV? (Sorry. I haven’t realized you’re sleeping)
83.When does the next bus leave for Glasgow? (They leave every hour)
92.Where are you from? (Britain)
14.Well, Mary, how are you?-- C?. .I’mfine??
7. Why didn’t you come to my birthday party yesterday?—__D_ Sorry, but my wife had a car accident
91.Why not have a glass of beer? (That’s weather is very nice)
93.Why are you so late? (I came across an old friend)
97Wait here and I’ll get my car and go there together (Why bother? It’s within walking distance)
1. What would you like to drink?—— ___ I’ll have a Coke, please. ________.
79.What do you think of his suggestion? (It’s hard to say, actually)
98.What should we have for dinner? (How about fish? It’s very fresh)
2. What time did you get home yesterday?— ____nine o’clock ______the morning. . At, in
80.What time is the next flight to Washington? (It’s 1:45 pm)
85.What if my computer doesn’t work? (Ask Anne for help)
95What about another coffee? (No, thank you)
2. What kind of TV program do you like best?-- A It’s hard to say, actually
11What’s the problem, Harry?- A?. I can’t remember where I left my glasses?
96What’s the fare to the museum? (Five dollars)
86.What’s the date today? (The Second of July)
87.What’s the best way to get to the Empire Hotel from here? (Walking through the wood)
4. What is your father? _________He teaches physics in a school.
88.What was your journey like? (It was terribly interesting)
89.What’s the matter with you? (I feel a bit sick)
99.What’s the weather like in this area? (It’s rainy)
4 Who's speaking?- This is Tom C：speaking .
8. —What can I do for you?_ A. I want a kilo of pears
100.You may have seen this film (Actually,I haven’t)
101.Your scarf soft and warm, What’s it made of? (Wool)
1.You know, I have three kids now._ B. That’s terrific!__
1.Paul, __B_. who’s talking over there __?—Oh, that’s my father! And beside him, my mother.
2.All the team members tried their best,we lost the game,(however)
5. All the team members tried their best. We lost the game, C however .
3. Ancient Greece is the C origin???? of western civilization.
33.After _C_ checking? _ the shopping list, I found that I forgot to buy salt.?
34.Ann is studying __ B politics __ at university.?
35.After_ C winning? __the bid, major construction began in Beijing.?
36.A lecture hall is ____ C one ____ where students attend lectures.?
1.After stopping for a few minutes,the bus moved (on) to is~~
35. Although he did not know London well, he made his way __ easily enough ____ to the airport.
2.As the bus came round the corner, it ran __ into ____ a big tree by the roadside.
3.By next yeat,he (will have worked) in NewYork for five years
4.Boggis’little~~~herself the (twelve-year-old)girl
38. Both the kids and their parents __ are ____ English, I think. I know it from their accent.
37.Be sure to __ A bring ____ your wife when you come here this evening.?
14. Before I got to the cinema, the film_A had begun?
38.Before she left on the trip, she _ D had trained _ hard.?
an I get you a couple of tea??______A That’s very nice of you ___________
37. Did you notice the guy _____ whose _ head looked like a big potato?
5.Don’t worry,your watch(is being repaired) and you can~~
6.Do you think tommy is (telling)the truth
31. Do you know the man __ C. lying ____ under the apple tree?
7.Don’t forget to write to me,(will you)
8.Dr,hoffman proposed that we(put off) the meeting~next week.
40.Don’t worry. There is _ C enough _ room for all your books here.?
43.Everything __ D would have been destroyed __ if Albert hadn’t called the fire brigade.?
41. Every year thousands of lives __ are lost ____ in road accidents because of careless driving.
44. Eggs, though rich in nourishments, have __ a large amount ____ of fat.
9.Everything(would have been destroyed) if albert hadn’t~~
10.Edgar began(work)as an office boy years ago
40. John’s father __ has taught ____ mathematics in this school ever since he graduated from Harvard University.
11.Hardly (had I got )home when it began to rian
12.He has lived here for years(though)nobody knows what he is
13.Having heard so much about~~they were(eager)to meet and
14.He, a well as I,(is) astudent.
15.He spoke so quickly that I didn’t(make out ) what he said
大学英语B-2012年04月网络统考电大英语B网考详细分析 - 2012 年 4...[本文更多相关]
电大英语B网考题库及答案 精品 - Test 1 第一部分:交际用语(共 10 ...[本文更多相关]
电大英语B网考题库及答案 自己整理1111 - 1、How much is th...[本文更多相关]
电大网考统考英语B题库 - 电大英语统考题库试卷 B 题库 一:交际英语 一:交...[本文更多相关]
2012年9月大学英语B统考模拟题库 - 2012 年 9 月大学英语 B 统考...[本文更多相关]
电大网考英语B题库,远程教育大学英语B - 大学英语B4试卷 一、交际英语 1、...[本文更多相关]
最新电大大学英语B统考题库_网考大学英语B真-题 - 一、交际英语 1、- We...[本文更多相关]
2017年电大电大大学英语b网考题库 - 大学英语(B)统考模拟题 1 第一部分...[本文更多相关]
电大远程网络教育大学英语B统考题库试卷 - 一、交际英语 1、- I have ...[本文更多相关]
电大远程网络教育大学英语B统考题库试卷(0000)(00002) - 一、交际英...[本文更多相关]
-4年最新电大-大学英语B网络统考b题库真题 - 第一部分 交际英语 (红色重点...[本文更多相关]
2013-9月最新电大_大学英语B网络统考b题库真题 - 掌握) 第一部分 交际...[本文更多相关]
大学英语B-2012年04月网络统考电大英语B网考详细分析 - 漓戒偏邹角滁站壶...[本文更多相关]
2017年大学英语B统考题库-网考大学英语B真题 - 2017 年大学英语 B 统考题库 一、交际英语 1.- Sorry I'm late. - ___ A.You are wel......[本文更多相关]
2018年12月大学英语B统考题库 网考大学英语B真题1_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区...2012年12月最新统考大学... 96页 3下载券 2014年12月大学英语B统考... ......[本文更多相关]
网络教育大学英语B考试题库——交际英语 - 交际英语 1、- Thank you...[本文更多相关]
百度文库 教育专区 资格考试/认证 财会/金融考试...本题共20分) ⒈B ⒉A ⒊C ⒋D ⒌B 三、...电大 微积分初步形成性考核册答案 4.4 分14324人阅读......[本文更多相关]
百度文库 教育专区 资格考试/认证 财会/金融考试...本题共20分) ⒈B ⒉A ⒊C ⒋D ⒌B 三、...电大微积分初步 微积分试卷 长沙理工大学 电大 微......[本文更多相关]
百度文库 教育专区 资格考试/认证 财会/金融考试...本题共20分) ⒈B ⒉A ⒊C ⒋D ⒌B 三、...电大微积分初步07-13年试题及答案(积分学) 4.5 分......[本文更多相关]
百度文库 教育专区 资格考试/认证 财会/金融考试...本题共20分) ⒈B ⒉A ⒊C ⒋D ⒌B 三、...电大微积分初步07-13年试题及答案(积分学) 4.5 分......[本文更多相关]
精品内容 教育文库 文库视频 百度题库 精品文库 学术...12月英语四级考前密押作文二十六:对网络教育的看法 ...试题及答案 厦门大学网络教育 北师大网络教育 成人高考......[本文更多相关]
2012内蒙古自治区农村信用社考试历年最新考试题库(完整版)_图文_韩语学习_外语...1.5倍 B. 2倍 C. 2.5倍 D. 3倍 29、在校大学生申请信用助学贷款须具备......[本文更多相关]
2012江苏省网络工程师职业包过题库_韩语学习_外语学习_教育专区。2012江苏省网络工程师职业包过题库 1、按TCSEC标准,WinNT的安全级别是(A)。 A、C2 B、B2 C......[本文更多相关]
第2次作业题库_财会/金融考试_资格考试/认证_...2012年11月20日至2012年12月31日苏果B的净...2013浙江大学远程教育高... 48页 免费 2018......[本文更多相关]
精品内容 教育文库 文库视频 百度题库 精品文库 学术...全国2012年10月...[本文更多相关]
2012山东财经法规与会计职业道德题库大全~_百度文库 - 2013年会计从业考...[本文更多相关]
资格考试 IT培训PDF转换 专业方案 环保家装企业服务企业...2012山东省预防医学复习包过题库 专业文档 专业文档...12、预防和控制医院内感染的首要措施是( B ) ......[本文更多相关]
精品内容 教育文库 文库视频 百度题库 精品文库 学术...新视野大学英语第四册...[本文更多相关]
南京工业大学2012VB考试题库6 - 1. 工程资源管理器用来显示和管理工程所包含的__D___等全部项目。 A、变量和数组 B、变量和常数 C、过程和事件 D、窗体和......[本文更多相关]
精品内容 教育文库 文库视频 百度题库 精品文库 学术...资格考试 IT培训心理师营养师雅思托福 专业方案 环保...汽车专业英语 热力学与统计物理答案 高考地理专题 高中......[本文更多相关]
精品内容 教育文库 文库视频 百度题库 精品文库 学术...2011电大企业文化形成性... 7页 喜欢此文档的还...vbegkorv |2012-05-05 | 暂无评价| 0| 0 |......[本文更多相关]
2012年安徽省JAVA版数据结构考试题库 - 1、在一个长度为n(n>1)的单链表上,设有头和尾两个指针,执行 B 操作与链表的长度有关。 A.删除单链表中的第一个......[本文更多相关]
2012吉林省事业单位招聘考试最新考试试题库_韩语学习_...6、WWW网是___。 A、局域网的简称 B、城域网的...一个汉字和一个英文字符在微型机中存储时所占字节......[本文更多相关]
资格考试 IT培训心理咨询师营养师 专业方案 环保家装...2012内蒙古自治区网络工程师岗位职责包过题库 专业...A、风险越大,越不需要保护 B、风险越小,越需要保护......[本文更多相关]