1.Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Silver? (Yes, thanks doctor. But I still feel dizzy)
2. Are there any good shows on TV tonight? (-Titanic is on the movie channel)
5.Are there any drug-stores around here?, it isn’t)
6.Are you sure about that? (Oh, yes, I’m absolutely positive)
7.ou on holidau here? (-No, we aren’t,We live here)Afternoon, sir. Where to? (Please get me to the airport)
3Are you going on holiday for a long time?— __ No. Only a couple of days.___
3.Ami , I want this report typed today. (It’ll be ready in the afternoon, sir)
19.Afternoon, sir. Where to?A__ Please get me to the airport?? __________.
8.Could you please tell me how to get to the nearest bus stop? (It’s on the right corner just ahead)
1. Could you help me with my physics, please?D. Sorry I can’t. I have to go to a meeting right now.
3. Could I borrow your car for a few days?_ C. Sure, here you are. Enjoy your journey.
11.Could I thak to Prof. Lee? (Yes, speaking)
12.Can you help me clear up the mess? (No problem)
13Can you tell me where I can park the car? (Well, just over there)
10.Can you tell me how much a T-shirt like this costs? (About forty-five dollars)
4Can you turn down the radio, please?－A. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize it was that loud
9.Can I help you to get it down? (Thanks. It’s so nice of you)
20. Can I help you to get it down????? — ????????C??Thanks. It’s so nice of you???????????.
9. Doctor, I don’t feel well. —_____ What’s the matter? ___________
14.Don’t take too long at the coffee shop. It’s 14:15. (I see .We have 30 minutes left)
15.Do you think the exam will be put off? (Not likely)
16.Do you mind if I read the newspaper on the table? (Go ahead, please)
9. Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the post office?A. Don’t ask that.
17.Excuse me, does this bus go to the bookstore? (No. you’d change at the next stop)
18.Excuse me .Is this table taken? (Yeah. I’m saving these seats for friends)
19.Excuse me, when is the next flight from London due to arrive? (In half an hour)
20.Excuse me, I didn’t mean to bother you (That’s quite all right)
21.Excuse me, which is the express train to Tokyo? (On you right. It’ll leave in 5 minutes)
22.Excuse me, which bus goes to the city museum? (You can take No.102 bus)
5. Excuse me, how much is the jacket?—It’s 499 Yuan. __ D. Would you like to try it on?
23.Go that way and take a seat. (Yes,that’s a good way)
1Good morning, John . How are you doing?- C：Not so bad. And you?_
3Good-bye for now. - ___ C：See you.
25.Help yourself to the steak, Maggie (Thanks you, Helen. It’s been a nice dinner)
6. —Hello, may I talk to the director now?A. Sorry, he is busy at the moment.__________
30.Have you got a table for four, Waiter? (Yes, sure. This way, please)
26.Have you ever been to Tokyo? (No, but I hope to go there next year)
27.Have a nice holiday, Ted (Thank you ,and you too)
9. Haven’t seen you for ages! What are you busy doing now? —_D I am working part time in a bookshop, you know.__
1.Hi, welcome back! Had a nice trip?—__A_ Oh, fantastic! Fresh air, and sunshine every day _
2.Hi, Tom, how’s everything with you?—__B Hm, not too bad __, and how are you?
28.Hello! Can I get a seat on the 8 pm flight to Detroit? (I’m sorry, but it’s completely booked)
4、Hello, I'm Harry Potter.- Hello, my name is Charles Green, but ___ C：call me Charles ___.
6. Hello, could I speak to Don please?-B Who’s speaking
1. Hello, may I talk to the headmaster now?－C sorry, he is busy at the moment _
6. —Hello, I’m Harry Potter.—Hello, my name is Charles Green, but ___C call me Charles ___.
29.Hurry up, the lecture begins at 2:00 (Don’t worry. we’ve got 20 minutes)
31.Hey, Barara.You look so pale (I’m iust getting over the flu)
32.How much is it altogether? (It’s free)
24.How’s the movie? Interesting? (Far from. I should have stayed home watching TV)
33.How long will you be away from Italy? (About a month)
34.How often do you have listening classes in a week? (Every Monday and Friday)
35.How was the iourney to London? (It went very well)
36.How are you this morning? (Very well, thank you)
2 How do you do? - ____ B：How do you do? _____
3How are you？__-Very well, thank you. And you?
How are you, Bob?—_ I’m fine. Thank you.___ Ted.
6. How long have your parents been in Paris?Well, they got there last Wednesday. So about a week.
7. How often do you go dancing?C. Every other day. ___________
9. How about going to dinner at the Mexican restaurant tonight?C. That’s great!
1.How often do you take the medicine?— __Every _four hours.
5. How did Tom learn Arabic?―_ By taking a course.____
8. How’s the movie? Interesting??—B Far from. I should have stayed home watching TV
7. —I was worried about my maths, but Mr. Brown gave me an A.-- Congratulations! That’s a difficult course.________
54.I have got a pain in my neck (I’m sorry to hear that)
44.I have an appointment with Dr.Johnson (Please wait for a minute.He is busy now)
45.I’ve got 2 tickets for the match,Shall we go and watch it together? (Why not?Let’s go)
40.I’ve ordered pizza and salad. What else do you want? (A beer is fine for me. I’m not hungry yet)
47.I haven’t seen Belly for 10 years. (Neither have I)
53.I’d like to know if everybody is here (Everyone except Tom)
5. I'd like to buy a TV of high quality.— _____ We have several models to be chosen _______.
8. I’m terribly sorry that I’ve spilled some coffee on the carpet.—_______ It doesn’t matter _____________
I’m sorry. I lost the key. . Well, it’s OK. _________
41.I’m sorry to be late. Thank you for waiting. (Oh. I don’t mind. I ‘ve been here 10 minutes)
42.I’m trying to call Marie, but there’s no answer. (Really? Maybe she’s out)
60.I’m sorry I’ve returned your book late (That’s all right)
43.I wonder of you could help me. (Of course)
59.I wonder if Tim could control the situation (Well , if he can’t control it no one can).
7. I think he is an honest man.———— Yes, so do I.
57.I think the internet is very helpful. (Yes, so do I)
58.I hope the weather will fine tomorrow (I hope so too)
37.I wish you success in your career. (The same to you)
1、I failed the maths exam again. -- _ B：What a pity!
38.I heard your motorcar was stolen. (Mine wasn’t but Bill’s was)
39.I’m sorry. Bob’s not in his office (Can you take a message for me)
3. It’s rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? B. No, go ahead. _46.I don’t think I’m late Excuse me, what’s the time? (Itsays 8:00. But it’s 5 minutes slow)
48.I don’t like the sports porgrams on Sundays (Neither do I)
61.I really enjoy pop music, What’s your favorite? (Well, actually I like classical music)
55.I feel quite ill (You’d better have a rest)
52.Is my TV program disturbing you? (Yes, I’m trying to write my paper)
56.Is there anything I can do for you? (Yes, It’s very kind of you)
50.Is there anything serious,doctor? (No.Just atay in bed and drink more water)
5、Is it possible for you to work late tonight? - ___ I think so.___
12.Is this the motel you mentioned?—A Yes, it’s as quiet asweexpected?.
51.It is a great race! Do you agree? (Yes, it’s teally exciting)
3. It’s good to have seen you again. Bye!—— __ Good luck. _______.
3. It’s rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? B. No, go ahead. _
49.In my opinion,you’d better take a couple of days off. (I’ll take your advice)
62.Linda, can you give me a lift after work? (No problem. We go the same direction)
63.Look,25% off.The $2,500 camera is on sale today. (Yeah, a surprising bargain. I’ll buy it)
64.Let me help you carry this. (That’s OK,I can manage)
t’s take a walk. -- C?.Yes,please11.
65.May I speak to Jack please? (I’m better turn it off)
66.May I know your address? (Sure. Here you are)
68.May I help you, madam? (Yes, I’d like 2 kilos of oranges)
69.My camera isn’t working properly. (Mabey there’s something wrong with it)
70.May Iuse your bike to go shopping? (Certainly)
7. --May I know your address?-- A Sure. Here you are
6. May I see your ticket, please?————Here it is. （Sure. ）
4. My wallet was stolen.——— ___ That’s terrible _____
67.Mrs.Johnson, I’ve come to say good-bye. (That’s OK)
10. —Marilyn, I’m afraid I have to be leaving now.—__B_ Oh, so early? _
71.Northwestern Airlines. May I help you? (Yes, I’d like some information about morning …)
2、－Nice to meet you. －_ C：Nice to meet you, too.____
3．－Oh, sorry to bother you.－C. That’s okay
72.Oh, the box is too heavy. (Can I help you to carry it)
73.Please tell David not to drink too much (It’s time for lunch)
74.Please give me a hand ,won’t you? (No problem)
75.So sorry to trouble you. (It’s your fault)
76.Sam,this is my firend Jane (Glad to meet you, Jane)
4.Speaker A: I've got a fever and a really bad headache.Speaker B: Oh, that's too bad. Why don't you take some aspirin?_____
4. —Thank you for inviting me.___ C. Thank you for coming
1. That’s a beautiful dress you have on!—__A_ Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday. __
77.Thanks a lot. You’ve gone to so much trouble. (It’s no trouble at all)
10.Tom, I’ve got married.———— _ You got married! Congratulation, Bob. __________
1.Thanks for your help. —___A_ My pleasure.__
78.Would you like a tea? (Yes, please)
84.Would you like to order now? (Yes. I’d like a fish and a soup)
81.Would you like to see the menu? (No, thanks. I already know what to order)
13. －Would you like to have dinner with us this evening? －B.Sorry, but this evening I have to go to the airport to meet my parents?.
5. Would you mind if I open the window for a better view?- C Of course not
82.Will you go on a picnic with us tomorrow? (Sorry, I have an appointment with dr.Brown.)
94Will you have some dessert, Judy? (No, thank you. I’m on a diet)
90.Will you please turn down the TV? (Sorry. I haven’t realized you’re sleeping)
83.When does the next bus leave for Glasgow? (They leave every hour)
92.Where are you from? (Britain)
14.Well, Mary, how are you?-- C?. .I’mfine??
7. Why didn’t you come to my birthday party yesterday?—__D_ Sorry, but my wife had a car accident
91.Why not have a glass of beer? (That’s weather is very nice)
93.Why are you so late? (I came across an old friend)
97Wait here and I’ll get my car and go there together (Why bother? It’s within walking distance)
1. What would you like to drink?—— ___ I’ll have a Coke, please. ________.
79.What do you think of his suggestion? (It’s hard to say, actually)
98.What should we have for dinner? (How about fish? It’s very fresh)
2. What time did you get home yesterday?— ____nine o’clock ______the morning. . At, in
80.What time is the next flight to Washington? (It’s 1:45 pm)
85.What if my computer doesn’t work? (Ask Anne for help)
95What about another coffee? (No, thank you)
2. What kind of TV program do you like best?-- A It’s hard to say, actually
11What’s the problem, Harry?- A?. I can’t remember where I left my glasses?
96What’s the fare to the museum? (Five dollars)
86.What’s the date today? (The Second of July)
87.What’s the best way to get to the Empire Hotel from here? (Walking through the wood)
4. What is your father? _________He teaches physics in a school.
88.What was your journey like? (It was terribly interesting)
89.What’s the matter with you? (I feel a bit sick)
99.What’s the weather like in this area? (It’s rainy)
4 Who's speaking?- This is Tom C：speaking .
8. —What can I do for you?_ A. I want a kilo of pears
100.You may have seen this film (Actually,I haven’t)
101.Your scarf soft and warm, What’s it made of? (Wool)
1.You know, I have three kids now._ B. That’s terrific!__
1.Paul, __B_. who’s talking over there __?—Oh, that’s my father! And beside him, my mother.
2.All the team members tried their best,we lost the game,(however)
5. All the team members tried their best. We lost the game, C however .
3. Ancient Greece is the C origin???? of western civilization.
33.After _C_ checking? _ the shopping list, I found that I forgot to buy salt.?
34.Ann is studying __ B politics __ at university.?
35.After_ C winning? __the bid, major construction began in Beijing.?
36.A lecture hall is ____ C one ____ where students attend lectures.?
1.After stopping for a few minutes,the bus moved (on) to is~~
35. Although he did not know London well, he made his way __ easily enough ____ to the airport.
2.As the bus came round the corner, it ran __ into ____ a big tree by the roadside.
3.By next yeat,he (will have worked) in NewYork for five years
4.Boggis’little~~~herself the (twelve-year-old)girl
38. Both the kids and their parents __ are ____ English, I think. I know it from their accent.
37.Be sure to __ A bring ____ your wife when you come here this evening.?
14. Before I got to the cinema, the film_A had begun?
38.Before she left on the trip, she _ D had trained _ hard.?
an I get you a couple of tea??______A That’s very nice of you ___________
37. Did you notice the guy _____ whose _ head looked like a big potato?
5.Don’t worry,your watch(is being repaired) and you can~~
6.Do you think tommy is (telling)the truth
31. Do you know the man __ C. lying ____ under the apple tree?
7.Don’t forget to write to me,(will you)
8.Dr,hoffman proposed that we(put off) the meeting~next week.
40.Don’t worry. There is _ C enough _ room for all your books here.?
43.Everything __ D would have been destroyed __ if Albert hadn’t called the fire brigade.?
41. Every year thousands of lives __ are lost ____ in road accidents because of careless driving.
44. Eggs, though rich in nourishments, have __ a large amount ____ of fat.
9.Everything(would have been destroyed) if albert hadn’t~~
10.Edgar began(work)as an office boy years ago
40. John’s father __ has taught ____ mathematics in this school ever since he graduated from Harvard University.
11.Hardly (had I got )home when it began to rian
12.He has lived here for years(though)nobody knows what he is
13.Having heard so much about~~they were(eager)to meet and
14.He, a well as I,(is) astudent.
15.He spoke so quickly that I didn’t(make out ) what he said
2012年12月大学英语B 电大网考 (全套——习题题库)大学英语统考_电大_成人教育_教育专区。《大学英语 B》统考题库试卷一:交际英语 一:交际英语此资料为旧版......[本文更多相关]
2012年12月电大网考[大学英语B]综合10套练习题 - 祝大家顺利通过考试 早日毕业 全国网络教育统一考试[大学英语B]综合练习题 交际用语 1.How do you go to ......[本文更多相关]
电大英语B网考题库及答案 精品 - Test 1 第一部分:交际用语(共 10 ...[本文更多相关]
电大网考统考英语B题库 - 电大英语统考题库试卷 B 题库 一:交际英语 一:交...[本文更多相关]
2012大学英语B网考复习资料最终真题完结版 - 精选历年试题,对于每种题型进行...[本文更多相关]
大学英语B-2012年04月网络统考电大英语B网考详细分析 - 2012 年 4...[本文更多相关]
电大英语B网考题库及答案 自己整理1111 - 1、How much is th...[本文更多相关]
2017年电大英语B网考题库及答案(整理版)小抄 - 1. —How are y...[本文更多相关]
2012年电大统考英语B 历年原题及题库 完型 阅读 词汇 - 英译汉 Who ...[本文更多相关]
2017年电大电大大学英语b网考题库 - 大学英语(B)统考模拟题 1 第一部分...[本文更多相关]
最新电大大学英语B统考题库_网考大学英语B真-题 - 一、交际英语 1、- We...[本文更多相关]
2012年12月大学英语B 电大网考 (全套——习题题库)大学英语统考_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。2012年12月大学英语B网考资料 《大学英语 B》统考题库试卷一:......[本文更多相关]
yong1902贡献于2012-05-28 0.0分 (0人评价)暂无用户评价 我要评价 贡献者等级:手不释卷 四级 格式:doc 关键词:2012年12月电大网考英语B试题词汇与结构 同......[本文更多相关]
网络教育| 大学英语| 统考|网络教育大学英语B统考题库-_英语考试_外语学习_...[本文更多相关]
最新大学英语B电大网考资料统考讲义串讲网考题库 - 宝剑锋从磨砺出,梅花香自苦寒来! 大学英语 B,网考英语 B 考试题库 , 第一部分 交际英语(2012 年 4 月......[本文更多相关]
电大大学英语B网考完型填空... 8页 2财富值 大学英语B网考 电大英语统... 8页 免费 大学英语B考试题库答案2 69页 免费 2012年4月大学英语B统考 网.........[本文更多相关]
精品内容 教育文库 文库视频 百度题库 精品文库 学术...全国2012年10月...[本文更多相关]
2011年考研英语一真题总体分析 2011-1-16 17:34 考研教育网 【...[本文更多相关]
资格考试 IT培训雅思考试 托福考试 专业方案 环保家装...A. B. C. D. 三、计算题(本题共44分 每...电大微积分初步07-13年试题及答案(积分学) 3.1 ......[本文更多相关]
(一)试点课程 2012年春季共推出28门网考试点课程。...考试评阅工作 省电大组织教师评阅终结性考试主观题...高级英语写作(试点) 70% 闭卷网考※ 2 6月30日......[本文更多相关]
2011、2012考研英语真题_韩语学习_外语学习_教育专区。2011、2012考研英语真题 xt. Choose the best word(s) for each numbered blank and mark [A], [B], ......[本文更多相关]
电大会计学本科学位英语考试题库 - 电大会计学本科学位英语考试题库 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个与其它三个划线部分读音不同的选项 A. grapes B. ......[本文更多相关]